Workplace injury prevention and treatment
We know that your team is your most valuable asset. Our elite team of health and wellness professionals will work hard to keep your team running at optimal performance.
Here are the solutions we have to offer to corporate/industrial organizations and their employees:
Pre-Employment Screenings | Post-Offer Employment Testing (POET)
The investment to add to your team is costly; including but not limited to resourcing, hiring, and training. You determine the right cultural fit and we’ll help determine if your potential team member can meet the physical demands of the job.
To ensure success with each new hire, we will create a needs analysis for each individual job role to determine what optimal performance looks like. All testing is within state and federal regulations, including those enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
A Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) assesses the employee’s ability to complete physical components of their job. Upon completion of an FCE, the employer will be provided with results from the evaluation and determination of an employee’s physical eligibility for return to work.
Utilizing our FCE will help decrease the risk of re-injury and ensure your business is not incurring more costly claims.
Work Conditioning | Work Hardening
Should a team member demonstrate through FCE that they are not quite ready to come back to work, Work Conditioning and Work Hardening programs are available to optimize their physical ability to return to the workplace:
- Work Conditioning - addresses the physical issues of flexibility, strength, endurance, coordination, and work-related function for a successful return to work.
- Individualized, structured training; get to baseline
- Intensive, goal-oriented conditioning program designed to restore strength, power, endurance, joint mobility, range of motion, motor control, cardiovascular endurance and functional abilities. The goal is to restore physical capacity and function to enable the injured worker to return to his or her pre-injury job.
- Work Hardening - interdisciplinary and addresses the physical, functional, behavioral and vocational needs of the injured worker, for a successful return to work.
- Improve & implement efficiencies based on the needs of the position
- Work Hardening: A highly structured, goal-oriented, individualized intervention program. Addresses the issues of productivity, safety, physical tolerances and worker behaviors.
For more information or to schedule a consultation for our services, please contact Kelly Mest at firstname.lastname@example.org